Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, along with Vuex, following industry best practices and workflows.
You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, well-tested, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and other stakeholders.
Your commitment to team collaboration, communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Architecting and structuring code in an extensible and modular way.
- Optimizing the application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Using Sass to implement and improve programmatic style sheets
Skills & Required Experience
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies a plus
- Exposure to AdonisJS or Laravel a plus
- BA in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of commercial Frontend development
Seniority level: Senior
Employment type: Contract or full-time (flexible)
Location: USA, California, or remote (flexible)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ReadyUp. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.